[isalist] OWA Not Working After ISA 2004 SP2 Installation!!!

  • From: "Tony Afriyie" <Tony.Afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:07:28 -0500

OWA has not been working after the installation of ISA Server 2004 SP2.
Users can connect to OWA within the internal LAN but not when trying to
connect from the outside world. I have checked out the logs but I don't see
anything indicating problem with OWA. When users try to connect from the
outside world, they get the error "cannot find server or DNS Error". Anyone
out there experienced this problem before? Please, share with me if you have
and how you were able to resolve this problem. Thanks.

Tony