RE: [OT]Re: Hope you all are ready for SoBig

  • From: Kenny Mann <kennym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:27:56 -0500

Actually it' a registry hack, if I recall correctly.
Make a script.
Scripts are your friend. :-D
Place it in their login script or perhaps mass email it.

Kenny

Bakari Allen wrote:

http://www.ISAserver.org

Thanks . . . maybe that would explain why I couldn't find the setting as I scoured Exchange System Manager.

Ohhhhh . . . . too many systems, not enough time.

Bakari Allen
ballen@xxxxxxxxx