RE: OT: WiFi security article...

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:40:39 -0800

Oh - you mean like:
- "don't use IE"?  WTF does one browser or the other have anything to do with
wireless?  Auth mechanisms and encryption (or the lack thereof) operate the
same regardless of the browser you're using.
I use IE for OWA (something the other browsers can't do).

Overall, this is nothing more than a "hey - here are my favorite toys that have
nothing whatsoever to do with wireless security"...

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org
   Read the help / books / articles!