RE: OT: News about SUS

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:24:17 -0700

Hi Amy,

Is it wise to have a separate box setup to contain the sus information?
And would this fit for both
In the DMZ and internal networks in a back to back setup?  I would like
to think that having a separate
Machine to monitor for SUS would be a good idea that way you can sever
publish it and make your update
Machine even more secure.

Thank you,

Joseph