From: Jim Harrison [mailto:jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 11:53 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Re: Non standard HTTPS Ports

http://www.ISAserver.org

http://isatools.org/isa_tpr.js
Run it on the ISA itself as:
    cscript isa_tpr.js /?
..to get instructions

  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 16:32
Subject: [isalist] Non standard HTTPS Ports

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi

Can ISA server 2000 pass outgoing internet traffic on non-standard HTTPS sites,
using web proxy service only?

There is a site https://webmail.waiariki.ac.nz:50443/servlet/webacc I want to
get to and I get a  page not found error. But the site
is there as I can connect using the firewall client.

What configurations would I need to allow traffic. ?
Thanks.

RajiA

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.