RE: No Internet Access IN ISA Itself

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:54:32 +0100

Hi Mark,

there must be something wrong in your configuration. Check out
http://www.isaserver.org/pages/tutorials/allow%20internet%20access.htm and
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/how_to_use_isa_server_packet_filt
ers.htm.

If all you need is web access, the preferred method is to setup the web
browser on ISA to use a proxy server: server = ip-address of internal
interface of ISA; port =8080.

Regards,
Stefaan