RE: No Internet Access IN ISA Itself

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:23:16 +0100

Hi Mark,
this is normal behaviour. ISA is a firewall and not a workstation ;-)
If you need access from ISA to external you need to define packet filters
for the protocol/ports you want to access. The only exception is for web
browsing. You can make the browser on ISA a web proxy client. Define in your
browser the internal interface of ISA as proxy server.