From: Mike Mo [mailto:MMo@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 4:07 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: New ISA Install

http://www.ISAserver.org

For home and small business Microsoft Small Business Server 2000 puts all
eggs in the basket. The advantages are everything included and easy to use,
and disadvantages are make everything look weird, and configurations are not
explicit as those services sit on individual machines.

If I were you, I would merge the exchange server and web server together and
use one server for ISA. And put AD/Exchange/Web servers behind it as MS
white paper says. ISA is your fence of the system.

Mike