Network load balancer configuration with ISA
- From: "Abul" <abul.kashem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:36:34 -0600
Hi All, Scenario: I currently have two MS ISA proxy server running on Windows 2000 Advanced server, in standalone mode, since our environment is not allowing the deployment in Array mode. I have configured the network load balancer (WLBS) such that the load is balanced between these two servers, as stated in the isa server help docs. Problem: For some reason client browser is only able to reach the internet from one of the servers ( the server dedicated with priority 2). When the ISA service is stopped on this server, it does not go the other server, instead to internet access is possible. I would appreciate any suggestions people may have.
Other related posts:
- » Network load balancer configuration with ISA
- » Re: Network load balancer configuration with ISA