[isalist] Re: Network Design and defense...

Horks isn't listed. I think you are called to add it to the dictionary.

1. Hork

to steal something, though not usually applicable to shoplifting or
grand theft.

I turned around for five minutes and someone horked my pepsi from the
fridge at work.

2. Hork

To vomit.
The summoning of phlegm, in preparation for spitting.

One would assume then that egress filtering causes you to either to out
and steal something or spit up on your keyboard.

Amy