RE: Network Copier and Email

  • From: "Brad Benz" <bbenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:51:37 -0700

This is *way* OT, but if anyone wants a COOL Multifunction device that's
*network admin* friendly, check out the HP 4100MFP. Printer, scanner,
Document sender (scans to PDF and mails out)

With a bit of add on software (AutoStore and Secure Access) it queries
against LDAP for sending mail. ActiveDirectory/Exchange2000 aware!

We have two in our network, and love the darn things. Not that $$$,
either!

Brad Benz
CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, CIPT
inTouch Solutions