RE: Need help about Exchange and ISA ...

  • From: Chris Lawless <ChrisL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:44:23 -0400

This is a resend because apparently the list manager bounced my last one.
Sorry if it duplicates.

I have just had a hair-pulling evening doing this, the best tips I have are
read Tom Schinders article on setting up a mail server, carefully, run the
publishing wizard AND ensure your Exchange server is a SNat client, that
was what I'd screwed up in the end.

Do you have MX Records setup for routing mail into your test server?

Chris.