From: "Parthemore, Elizabeth" <eparthemore@xxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: [isalist] NMDP via port 10000

http://www.ISAserver.org

We are trying to allow NMDP for a firewall client to an external IP
address via port 10000 with no luck.  We have tried both protocol rule
for port 10000 (tcp and udp in and outbound) and a destination set to
the IP address, as well as access policies to no avail. Can anyone offer
assistance?

~
Elizabeth C. Parthemore
Director of Information Technology