Multiple IP's on external NIC

  • From: craig987@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 22:27:19 -0700

I have an ISA server with three IP addresses on the external NIC.  There
are needed because of some internal Citrix Servers.  The ISA is behind a
Checkpoint Firewall.  The problem is that sometimes the ISA will use one
of the other IP addresses instead of the primary addresses on the NIC.
This creates a problem because checkpoint will drop traffic from these
other addresses.  How do I keep ISA from only using the primary IP and
using the other two for inbound traffic only?