MultiTech VOIP behind ISA

We are trying to Move our MultiTech VOIP (MVP200 with proprietary
protocol) behind our ISA server. Has any one done this?

MultiTech has told me they all UDP Ports (69,900,902,5000,5004-5007).
Inorder to define a protocol definition I need to set one port as a
primary (and the rest as secondary?). MultiTech could only tell me that
all the ports need to be open (I think port 5000 might be the primary?). I
have set the IP packet filters to open UDP communication through all these
ports. I have then published the voip server with my custom protocol (with
port 5000 as primary and the remaining as secondary).

The system is not working. Has anyone done this (or anything close?)

Thanks
Russ