From: psaharkhiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:psaharkhiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 12:49 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Media Server over ISA Server

http://www.ISAserver.org

I installed the MS Media Server and everytime I try to call a media file,
I get the following error:
<<HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the specified Uniform
Resource Locator (URL). (12202)>>
I suppose, that the ISA Server is blocking this request.
This request works, if I call the media file from the Media Server
directly. So the mistake must be on the ISA Server.