McAfee Security Shield

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:34:01 -0500

Hello
Is anybody using this product? I am shopping around and saw it in top 3
users review on site.

GFI I have played with.

Trend Micro doesn't work with 2004 edition

Then there is McAfee which I have dome research and according to Microsoft
own site http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/partners/contentsecurity.asp it
is the only one which is actually being tested and certified to run on 2004.
Also
http://www.securitymanager.net/magazine/news_h9900_mcafee_securityshield_bec
omes_verified_for.html I think this test might be something like ICSA for
security products which have some standards on products or maybe I am wrong.

The problem is that I can't find a link to download or test the evaluation
so if someone has played with this product, will appreciate to get your
comments on it.

Thank you