        From: William England [mailto:administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 2:12 PM
        To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
        Subject: [isalist] Mail server setup

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        Hi All

        I have ISA and X2K on one machine. I need X2K to receive mail
for 2 domains but need it to forward mail for one of them to an Exchange
5.5 server......How can I do this?  Any help appreciated

        William

http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
        ISA Server FAQ:
http://www.isaserver.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ