RE: Mail forwarders in DMZ

windows 3000, where did u get that.......:)

________________________________

From: cismic [mailto:cismic@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 10:02 PM
To: Isa Weblist

AD: Get Thawte's New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS:
http://www.isaserver.org/thawte/
Hello All,

Now that w3k seems to have RPC Mail via HTTP, is it still a good idea to
have mail forwarders in the DMZ for a back to back setup?
I've decided to give Linux with send mail as relay machines a try.  For
not particular reason I guess except that I wanted to learn how
to utilize send mail as relays to internal network.

So, to work on this I'm going to bring my entire super computer network
<grin> down tonight in about an hour or so to install this
configuration. Besides, I've not been home but 80 days in the last year!
Now that I have time on my hands I'm truly trying to get some
obligations complete!

Thank you,

Joseph
Get Thawte's New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS
Find out how to test, purchase, and install a Thawte Digital Certificate
on your MSIIS web server:
http://www.isaserver.org/thawte/

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action taken in
connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this E-Mail
are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its subsidiaries or
affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx