Re: Mail filter and anti-virus, please advise!

  • From: "Kenny Mann" <Kennymann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:22:56 -0500

I could feed ya once, or I could show ya how to fish:
Google Search: split tunneling
http://www.google.com/search?q=split%20tunneling&sourceid=mozilla-search
&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
(The second link from nortel networks, has a good page)
BTW, I didn't know what it was until 5 minutes again ;-)

Kenny Mann