RE: MSN Messenger

  • From: Murad Al-Rubacy <Murad.Al-Rubacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:19:24 +0300

go to the policy element and choose shedule and create anew schedule
(for example called work hours)
then go to access policies and choose protocols then create protocols
rulew with the following parameters (action denied ),applied tothe user
and in shedule tabe
choose (work hours)
u need also to create onther rule with the following parameters (action
allow) and aplied to those users and shedule any time
and becauses the deny rule always applied before  allow rule then the
navigate eill denied during work hours and allow in other times