Re: MSN Messenger

  • From: "William England" <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:47:56 +0100

Hi

I have not sorted out the problem really I have set up an H323 gateway
as per the 2 articles there are on the www.isaserver.org site. So far I
call any client out on the net but cannot receive calls from the net.
Neither have I managed to get H323 to H323 gateway calls made.

I spent so much time on it I ended up by moving its priority down on the
list. I therefore take the opportunity to ask for any more help other
than the 2 articles mentioned above.

William