RE: MS-Blast vs exchange publishing

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT1.1) *" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:22:29 -0500

Quite possibly, unless you're blocking things on ISA.  Look for a process
called msblaste.exe and/or a value called "windows auto update" in
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run on all machines in the
mix .  If you find either one of those then you've got it.  Delete that
value in the registry, delete \winnt\system32\msblast.exe and patch your
box(es).

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT1.1
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx