Re: MS03-26

  • From: "Deus, Attonbitus" <Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:59:28 -0700

At 08:37 AM 7/22/2003, you wrote:

Hey, any reports of Windows Update application of 026 hosing up Windows 2003 servers? On *2* separate boxes, (domain controllers) I applied the WU critical updates, and now, on both systems, many services don't start with "cannot connect to Active Directory" or similar messages...

Update:

I know you were all very concerned with my system failure, but rest assured that I have fixed it. I would tell you what it was, but it was stupid, and I don't want to be exposed before my peers. I exposed myself on a pier once, and got in enough trouble for that- I don't want to see what happens with youz guyz!