Load Emulator

  • From: "Andrey Silkin" <silkin@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <irene@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:33:00 +0400

Hi all ! I knew that there is tool for an Exchange Server 2000 which
calls "Load Emulator" . This tool can emulate loading of the server - we
can see how will it work in both situation when we have 10 or 1000000
users !
Is there anything like this for ISA Server 2000 ? I think that it will
be useful to knew what is the limit
of the effective productivity we can reach . Changing configuration and
using this tool are universal instruments
which provide ability to configure actual optimization of the server .

Best Regards Andrey Silkin
IT Manager "ENI REPRESENTATION-OFFICE MOSCOW"