RE: Linksys BEFSX41 x ISA - IPSec tunnel

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:55:05 -0500

Hi Tiago,

With ISA 2000, not even possible with the help of the most powerful brujo in
Brazil.

With ISA 2004, should be very easy. :-))  You just need to make sure the IPSec
policy on the Linsys matches the one created on the ISA 2004 box. If you doc
the procedure out, I'll publish it on ISAServer.org!

Thanks!
Tom