Linking Protocol Rules to Destination Sets?
- From: Edward Sullivan <esullivan@xxxxxxx>
- To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:31:34 -0600
Please pardon the "novice level" of this question, as I am sure the answer is simple, yet eludes me. I have created an enterprise Client Address Set, a Protocol Definition for these address sets, and I want access to be restricted to a specific Destination Set. I cannot seem to find where to specify that a Protocol Rules should only allow access out to a specified Destination Set - any help? Thanks in advance. Ed Sullivan KMA Companies Technical Director of Information Services
Other related posts:
- » Linking Protocol Rules to Destination Sets?
- » Re: Linking Protocol Rules to Destination Sets?