Re: LATDMZ

  • From: Tom Mendelboim <tomerm1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:00:49 -0500

Let me get it straight.

You have three interfaces on the ISA. One with "Legal" IP on the internet, one
with local IP as the DMZ brench and one with a different local IP (or different
subnet) on the last interface.

What type of communications you are trying to establish between the Local
network and the Local DMZ network?

Who is initiating the traffic?

Tom

> From: "Zhangjb2" <zhangjb2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2003/03/06 Thu PM 04:54:43 EST
> To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [isalist] Re: LATDMZ
>
> http://www.ISAserver.org
>

> MessageHi Tom,
>
> I created the IP packet filters, but I can not access LATDMZ. Actually when
> just created internal, LATDMZ and external networks, I can not access LATDMZ,
> but I can access external network (internet). Could you give any suggestion
> on how to check?
>
> thanks
> Jeffrey

Title: Message