RE: L2TP Tunnels with Certificates

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:00:58 -0500

Hi Glenn,

I'm curious why you would need to run secedit for L2TP/IPSec gateawy to
gateway links. Once the certificates are installed, that's it. I can see
it if you want to force machines to get a certificate immediately if you
have configured AD for autoenrollment for machine certificates, but that
only needs to be done once.

The demand dial interface on the calling router should just fire up as
soon as someone triggers it.

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder