RE: Kinda OT

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:46:38 -0500

Hi Scott,

Sharepoint 1.0 sort of blew chunks because you had to be a coder to make
any productive from it, from what I could tell. Sharepoint 2.0 is a lot
better, and average users can make use of FrontPage to create and manage
the sites. They don't need to make Sharepoint an avocation, they can
just use it.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder