RE: Kinda OT

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:45:24 -0400

Exactly,

        Sharepoint is really the new File Server for todays networks,
breaking the barriers to gain access to your data.  Now that its capable
of being access either http or https, plus any port number you desire
you now have a boundless environment to allow your users to be able to
access data anywhere securely (winck - winck - nudge - nudge - say no
more) reducing the need for vpn access bandwidth.