[isalist] Re: Itunes Problems

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:47:15 -0400

Make sure they have the newest version of iTunes.  We ran into problems
with it before, and I couldn't get it working.  On a whim, the user
upgraded to the newest version and it started working.

Oh, and all our computers have the Firewall Client installed, which
might make a difference.  Otherwise, no specials rules were created to
get it functioning.

________________________________

Date:  4/5/2006
Time:  9:07:17 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: ISA
ISA Server was unable to process a response body from
http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net
<http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net> . The server supplied a
compressed response although ISA Server did not request compression. The
response was discarded.

Ray Dzek
Net Ops / Helpdesk Supervisor
Specialized Bicycle Components