[isalist] Re: Itunes Problems

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 08:05:25 -0500

Hi John,

Indeed  - eGore has been a real pain re: the AddSite[Patent
Pending]Button. He tried to take the OpenPort[TM] from me too, but I
beat him too it.

The problem I'm having now is that no one wants to lic the OpenPort[TM]
button because everyone thinks that all firewalls and network devices
have one -- why would level one to level X network primates tell you to
"Open a Port [sic]"

Happy spring.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- ISA Firewalls