RE: Isa2k4 and IPSec VPN to Cisco Router

  • From: "Paul Crisp" <pcrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:26:30 -0000

[isalist] RE: Isa2k4 and IPSec VPN to Cisco RouterDoh !

Brain just clicked into gear..........................

Our internal routers won't know anything about stuff on the end of the IPSec
VPN so it makes sense to have the default gateway as the ISA server as this
does, and this will also know about the internal setup as well (hope i'm
correct on that)

The other end of the IPSec VPN is a third party, its not another office or
subsidiary or anything.

Right, i think i've got things now, now some playing with default gateways

Paul