Re: Is this possible to oute traffic thru a specified isa server

  • From: "Paul Verhoef" <paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:40:29 +0200

MessageLet me explain a little more.
All branches are independent entities. We have our own policy. We decided to
invest in an internet connection, other braches didn't. The backbone is
making it possible to connect to the internet for all branches. But we have
now a bandwidth of 3.3 Mbps. The backbone will be around 256 Kbps. That is
way I want to keep our current connection. But I want to give our users
easier access to the HQ-Intranet. Hence my question.
Do I put the 2 isa's in an array ?
How do I redirect the request for intranet to pass to the isa2 connect with
the backbone ?