Intradomain communications between DMZ server and internal network

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:46:54 -0500

Oh Mighty ISAServer.org Mailing List Brain Trust,

Has anybody been able to allow intradomain communications between a
member server on a DMZ and a DC on the internal network?

I have been able to do this with VPN links, but they have to be
babysitted to a certain extent.

This issue has come up multiple times on the ISAserver.org web boards,
msnews newsgroups and here on the mailing list. But I don't recall
anyone who has been able to make it work.

If it is humanly possible, that human will be on this list :-)

Thanks!

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT