Internet clients cannot access default web site on ISA server

I have published the def web site that is running on IIS 5 on the Win2k
ISA server as per tom shinder's article but I just can't connect.

As per Publishing web site by Tom Shinder I set
1. incoming web requests to listen Ext Nic Ips on port 80
2. IIS to listen Int Nic IP on port 90
3. set the web publishing rule to redirect the destination set
www.<domain>.co.nz
to the Int Nic Ip on port 90.
4. I have disabled the Packet filter that I thought I needed.

Must I set the incoming web requests listeners if using publishing rule??

Created web publishing rule for any requests to www.<domain>.com forward to Int
IP
address n port 90 without sending original header.

Any help here would be really appreciated.
I appear to have been attacked with ISA issues. Cool product to get into
though.