RE: Internet Time Syncronization / Mcafee Active Virus Defence-Updates

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:56:21 -0600

Hi Rick,

Check out: HOW TO: Configure the Simple Network Time Protocol on ISA
Server [Q323621] for dealing with network time sync.

I don't use McAfee, but I suspect it may be a permissions problem. Check
the Web Proxy and/or Firewall service logs and see what the error codes
might be.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder