[isalist] Re: Internet Explorer 7 password prompt won't work

  • From: "Chris Addicks" <caddicks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:01:44 -0500

Steve,

Not sure what you mean by script.  We set the boxes on the main LAN
settings page of IE to point to our ISA server, using port 8080 by AD
group policy.  We don't specifically set the proxy settings on the
advanced proxy settings dialog, but I checked and it shows the ISA
server as HTTP proxy/port 8080, with the use the same proxy server for
all protocols box checked.

Chris