RE: Internet Access and OWA access

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:51:16 -0500

Hi Alex,

Remember, the ISA firewall was designed to be a NETWORK FIREWALL -- the
unihomed breakages don't follow the core design principles, so you have
to think of it as an exception. The ISA firewall is not Proxy Server X.X

Its in the book! :-)
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7 <http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7>
MVP -- ISA Firewalls