RE: Internet Access and OWA access

  • From: "Alex Gonzalez" <AGonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:32:15 -0400

Not anymore I wont but for this I unfortunatly had too.  As a matter of fact
with the help you gave me I was able to figure out how to publish an SSL
sharepoint and another SSL buisness objects site.  Thanks again Tom I really
appreciate all the help.  Next time I will try the full blown install of ISA.

Thanks again,

Alex