RE: Internet Access and OWA access

  • From: "Alex Gonzalez" <AGonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:13:16 -0400

Ok following your tips for setting up the site I can hit it internally if I am
proxying through the ISA server but I can not hit it externally if I use a host
file for DNS name to the nat'd address (198 address to the 172 ISA address) of
the ISA server.  I have then added to the host file on the ISA server the
internal IP address of the OWA server.

Getting closer though...

Alex