RE: Internet Access and OWA access

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:39:10 -0500

Hi Alex,

OK, you've taken enough punished for deploying a unihomed ISA firewall
:-)

Now, lets solve your problem.

1. IP addressing information on the ISA firewall's NIC?

2. Exact config of the Web Publishing Rule?

2A. Exact config of Web listener

3. Common/subject name on the Web site certificates bound to the OWA
listener and OWA Web site?

4. Cocktail napkin network diagram that includes only the players in the
scenario.

You can answer these questions, or send me a check for three-fiddy and
I'll read your ISAinfo printout and answer them for you ;-)
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7 <http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7>
MVP -- ISA Firewalls