Internet Access and OWA access

  • From: "Alex Gonzalez" <AGonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISA List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:57:57 -0400

I just completed a fresh install of ISA 2004 Enterprise Single-Homed template
on a VPC.  The VPC had Internet access before the ISA install.  Now I cannot
get access to the Internet on the VPC or from any proxy clients.  I created an
open all outbound on the firewall policy and there is the standard policy in
the network rules.  Am I missing something else?

Also I try creating a web publishing rule for OWA with unsecure connections
just for testing to another VPC that I have.  I set up the lister to listen on
the ip of the ISA server and for the traffic I set it up to point at the IP of
the Exchange box.  OWA still works as long as I go directly to the server
without proxy but I cannot get it to work through the publishing rules.  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex