RE: Internet Access Denied!!!!

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.VINAY@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:59:03 -0800

Hi Mario,
            U need to first create a client address sets where u define the
IP range of users u want to connect to Internet. Then create a protocol rule
in Access policy to allow Http traffic to the client adderss set created. By
default ISA denies all traffic. Then u can get on with the Internet on
client PC's. Hope this helps.

Vinay.
MCSE,CCNA.
System Admin.