Internal Network using ISA VPN
- From: Vinaykumar G <G.VINAY@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:03:09 -0700
Hi All, We have setup VPN server on ISA(Integrated Mode). Clients are able to connect successfully using VPN to our Internal network and are able to access our Intranet pages and Can connect to our Internal Mail server using Outlook. Even they can ping to all the servers on the Internal Network. But only problem is that they cannot access their Internal PC on the Network using Network Neighborhood or using Find computer. some users need to share their files on their PC on the Network. Is it possible through VPN or do we need to try some other ways. please advice. Regards, Vinay.
Other related posts:
- » Internal Network using ISA VPN
- » RE: Internal Network using ISA VPN