[isalist] Internal FTP server login issue

  • From: "Watts, Jeb" <Jwatts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:59:52 -0600

I am running ISA 2004 on a Server 2003 server. I have set up an internal
FTP server (running Server 2000) and published it in ISA. When a user
tries to logon they are denied. In the Event logs of the internal FTP
server I am seeing: "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the
requested logon type at this computer." According to what I have found
it has something to do with the user not being able to login locally.
I'm just not sure how to correct it. I would appreciate your help.
Thanks!

Jeb