Importing and exporting destination set

  • From: GeeD@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:16:29 -0400

I just found out that I need to reinstall ISA Server to solve a problem with
an error.  Does anyone know a good way to export and then reimport a
destination set.  Manually recreating it  will be a problem.  Thanks.

-- Dennis Gee, MCSE
-- Synthes USA
-- 610.695.2412  fax 610.251.5040
-- GeeD@xxxxxxxxxxx    <><
-- "Excellence is an art won by training and habituation.  We do not act
rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those
because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
then, is not an act but a habit."  --Aristotle