[isalist] Importing ISA 2006 to TMG

  • From: Rob Moore <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:51:02 -0400

Hello-

I'm in the midst of migrating from ISA 2006 Standard to TMG Standard. I'm
trying to import my ISA settings into TMG. I've imported the two commercial
certificates we're using on ISA. I've resolved some problems with our internal
CA (I set up a new CA and got rid of the old one). But when I try to import the
settings, I get this error:
"No CA Certificate selected for HTTPS Forward Bridging.
The error occurred on object 'OutboundHTTPSInspectionConfiguration' of class
'Outbound HTTPS Inspection Configuration' in the scope of array 'PHL-TMG1'."

How do I find this object? I don't have a rule called
"OutboundHTTPSInspectionConfiguration".

Any idea what might be going on? Is importing my ISA rules the best way to go,
or should I re-create each rule manually in TMG?

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Moore
Network Manager