Re: I'd appreciate some assistance

  • From: <Hugo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:09:56 -0300

If your inside web proxy clients (and winsock clients) are configured
to use the array name, probably you'll have load balance and fault
tolerance.

The History of Microsoft Proxy Server
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/book/proxy%20server.htm

Configuring Automatic Discovery for ISA Server Clients
http://www.isaserver.org/pages/tutorials/autodiscovery.htm

Description of WinSock Proxy Auto Detect Support
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q260/2/10.ASP

Get.Info and Get.Routing.Script Functions Return Useful Diagnostic
Information About the Web Proxy Array
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q270/5/24.ASP